The Nitty Gritty

But more than all of those I am an entertainer. I carry around a ukulele with me for the same reason a gangster carries a gun; better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. Stage or sidewalk, Your Pal Pete shows are just where they happen.
Currently, I'm working on a musical, RagnaPOP(or she's got the bomb), set to premiere at this year's Capital Fringe Festival. I'm also working on music, comedy, and musical comedy; for kids and/or adults.
The fruit of these projects will be available on this site, so check back regularly!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Yes, More Videos!

Since these video post are kinda like cheat blog-writing, so I'm going to try to post these on the weekend only. I'll try to make them every weekend for the people who don't surf at work. I reserve the right to post videos during the week, but only if it's illustrating a point. I also apologize if you've seen these before.

From a less politically correct time. To be on the safe side- NSFW


That's right, that's Casey Kasem as Adolf

This quickly goes from self-parody to icky really fast. NSFW



This reminds me of my nephew Adien going after my niece Alex.



This guy must be seen to be believed. NSFW



This is all over the place, but if you haven't seen it you need to. It's just so damn cute.

No comments: