The Nitty Gritty

But more than all of those I am an entertainer. I carry around a ukulele with me for the same reason a gangster carries a gun; better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. Stage or sidewalk, Your Pal Pete shows are just where they happen.
Currently, I'm working on a musical, RagnaPOP(or she's got the bomb), set to premiere at this year's Capital Fringe Festival. I'm also working on music, comedy, and musical comedy; for kids and/or adults.
The fruit of these projects will be available on this site, so check back regularly!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

My Whole Life Is A Bit

There are many impulses that I have that I cannot truly explain to people who don't know me. I've grown out my hair and beard for Halloween, most extensively to be Sean Connery. Right around this time, I did stand-up comedy for the first and, to date, only time. Even though I joked about this during my act, one of the other comedians said afterward, "Have you thought about shaving your head and beard?"
Yes, I'd been doing it for the better part of a decade, in fact. It's not just a joke, it's my life. My whole life is a bit.

When I was packing to move to Arizona, I successfully fought an impulse to take my fez; the one in my myspace profile picture. I thought, when would I need a fez? Well, I need it now. For what? I don't want to say right now, just trust me that I need a fez. My whole life is a bit.

I've thrown away a lot of clothing and furniture with all my moving, but I won't throw away my 3-D glasses. There have been too many times that I've needed them and not had them. But I have them and today I needed them for this Trailer:



This is the reason why my life is a bit. In my life, 3-D glasses are much more important than a dresser.

No comments: