The Nitty Gritty

But more than all of those I am an entertainer. I carry around a ukulele with me for the same reason a gangster carries a gun; better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. Stage or sidewalk, Your Pal Pete shows are just where they happen.
Currently, I'm working on a musical, RagnaPOP(or she's got the bomb), set to premiere at this year's Capital Fringe Festival. I'm also working on music, comedy, and musical comedy; for kids and/or adults.
The fruit of these projects will be available on this site, so check back regularly!

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I'm Sorry Paris, I'm Going To Have To Deny Your Myspace Friendship.

Hello, Paris, is it? I know this is probably not your real name, but this is the name that comes up when you've E-mailed me or friend requested me through Myspace. BTW, you may want to change your name, there's a famous woman of questionable virtue with the same name and you don't want to confuse people. Or do you? You are a complicated woman.

It started off you feigning ignorance with how Myspace works and wanting me to chat with you online. I realized that you were just being coy when you sent me 6 more e-mails with your picture from other accounts like: Sexyparis, Sexxxyparis, or Sexiparis, so you obviously know your way around Myspace.

Don't get me wrong, I'm very flattered- and calling me "Cutee" certainly appeals to my vanity, but you're coming on a little strong; especially when you started sending me more than a dozen e-mails a day for months, with you in various stages of undress. Another tip: wording all of your e-mails the exact same way makes me question your sincerity. The thing is I'm more attracted to a Tina Fey-type woman, that's just me. Also, the fact that your job seems to consist of performing livecam sex shows is also a bit of a dealbreaker for me.

I'm using this blog as a forum to talk to you because my marking your every correspondence as "spam" has not stopped your advances. I even tried to chat with you to threaten legal action against your harassment, but you were too busy preparing for your livecam sex show to chat.

Please just stop, don't make this any more more difficult than it already is.

No comments: