The Nitty Gritty

But more than all of those I am an entertainer. I carry around a ukulele with me for the same reason a gangster carries a gun; better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. Stage or sidewalk, Your Pal Pete shows are just where they happen.
Currently, I'm working on a musical, RagnaPOP(or she's got the bomb), set to premiere at this year's Capital Fringe Festival. I'm also working on music, comedy, and musical comedy; for kids and/or adults.
The fruit of these projects will be available on this site, so check back regularly!

Monday, March 12, 2007

Your Pal in Exile

After a week in Austin, I am now in Phoenix visiting my family, mainly chasing my niece and nephew as they oppress me with their cuteness and adorability.

View at your own peril! You have been warned!

It was funny though, I sat down to write this very morning and the AZ local news reported about a bus crash in, of all places, Montgomery County, Maryland(where I lived for 8 years). The news person said, "the area is already known for it's unusually aggressive traffic." I'd be lying if I didn't feel a slight swelling of pride.

No comments: