The Nitty Gritty

But more than all of those I am an entertainer. I carry around a ukulele with me for the same reason a gangster carries a gun; better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. Stage or sidewalk, Your Pal Pete shows are just where they happen.
Currently, I'm working on a musical, RagnaPOP(or she's got the bomb), set to premiere at this year's Capital Fringe Festival. I'm also working on music, comedy, and musical comedy; for kids and/or adults.
The fruit of these projects will be available on this site, so check back regularly!

Thursday, March 22, 2007

I've been watching a lot of TV these days as I wait for inspiration to write. The funny thing is about inspiration is it could come out of anywhere, even places you don't want. Like commercials.

For all the bitching that the Geico Cavemen do, we've never once seen them in a cave! In fact, it looks like they live better than I do. They are merely hairy dudes.








Were the angels in the Philadelphia Cream Cheese ads roommates before they died?








If what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas does that include STDs?








I found this parody looking for a Vegas commercial on Youtube after I wrote this, hilarious!
I know it seems cool to be attacked by women like in the Axe and Tag body spray ads, but let's be real: not only is that not going to happen, but women are going to eventually identify that scent with those commercials and at that point you might as well spray yourself with vinegar and water, because you have identified yourself as a douchebag.







No comments: