The Nitty Gritty

But more than all of those I am an entertainer. I carry around a ukulele with me for the same reason a gangster carries a gun; better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. Stage or sidewalk, Your Pal Pete shows are just where they happen.
Currently, I'm working on a musical, RagnaPOP(or she's got the bomb), set to premiere at this year's Capital Fringe Festival. I'm also working on music, comedy, and musical comedy; for kids and/or adults.
The fruit of these projects will be available on this site, so check back regularly!

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Things I'm gonna miss about D.C.

I'm leaving D.C. March 1st. First to Austin to visit my friend Johanna, Phoenix to visit my family, then Shenandoah, Iowa to finish my book Surviving Retail. I love D.C. very deeply and hopefully will make it back someday.
Things I'll miss (besides my friends and co-workers):
Those amazing national monuments I've taken for granted
The Black Cat
The National Zoo
On Demand Cable(not as wide spread as you'd think)
Access to every ethnic food imaginable
Happy hour at Cafe Mozarts
Public transportation
Living in a place that leans unreasonably left politically instead of unreasonably right, like I did most of my life before.
Having options

1 comment:

Alex said...

godspeed, dewd...