The Nitty Gritty

But more than all of those I am an entertainer. I carry around a ukulele with me for the same reason a gangster carries a gun; better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. Stage or sidewalk, Your Pal Pete shows are just where they happen.
Currently, I'm working on a musical, RagnaPOP(or she's got the bomb), set to premiere at this year's Capital Fringe Festival. I'm also working on music, comedy, and musical comedy; for kids and/or adults.
The fruit of these projects will be available on this site, so check back regularly!

Friday, June 02, 2006

I need a job y'all

I work hard, I learn fast and have unparalleled loyalty. Let me know if you've got something for me.

I'm bored, unemployment is overrated!

On the upside, I've been working like a fiend on my book, "Surviving Retail", at least for me. For those who don't know, it's a collection of wacky anecdotes, amateur sociological observations and lessons learned over my 15+ years of retail hell.
My friend Pamela gave me a challenge, don't blog until you finish 5 pages, and I do love the blogging so. I did it, and then kept going. I think this is why I've been posting so much.
No Future in Frontin',
Your Pal Pete

No comments: