The Nitty Gritty

But more than all of those I am an entertainer. I carry around a ukulele with me for the same reason a gangster carries a gun; better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. Stage or sidewalk, Your Pal Pete shows are just where they happen.
Currently, I'm working on a musical, RagnaPOP(or she's got the bomb), set to premiere at this year's Capital Fringe Festival. I'm also working on music, comedy, and musical comedy; for kids and/or adults.
The fruit of these projects will be available on this site, so check back regularly!

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Saturday Videos

Is this funny? I think so, but I'm too jazzed to see The Kids In The Hall. Then I become mesmerized with how big their heads have gotten.



I was going to put this one up last week and I flaked.


9/11 Conspiracy Theories 'Ridiculous,' Al Qaeda Says

A guy finds something interesting on his friend's computer


Naked Pictures of Your Buddys Girlfriend - Watch more free videos

These people are the very definition on dumb luck. Sorry I couldn't embed it.

Stupid Game Show Answers

If you haven't seen it, you need to: Saul Bass vs. Star Wars

No comments: