The Nitty Gritty

But more than all of those I am an entertainer. I carry around a ukulele with me for the same reason a gangster carries a gun; better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. Stage or sidewalk, Your Pal Pete shows are just where they happen.
Currently, I'm working on a musical, RagnaPOP(or she's got the bomb), set to premiere at this year's Capital Fringe Festival. I'm also working on music, comedy, and musical comedy; for kids and/or adults.
The fruit of these projects will be available on this site, so check back regularly!

Saturday, April 05, 2008

The Return Of Saturday Videos

Sorry for the absence the past couple of weeks, one Saturday, my brother got married, the other no excuse.

Here's a Vid of one of my favorite characters on my all-time favorite live action comedy, 30 Rock.NSFW



This is the first 5 minutes of Morgan Spurlock's new movie, the fight at the beginning is priceless.
Forgive the stupid commercial at the beginning



Mario's had enough of this jumping on turtles Bullshit!



John Malkovich's commitment to every thing he does is inspiring.



The "If you haven't seen it, you need to" section. South Park did a parody of this last episode and it seemed like a lot of people never saw the original. NSFW



And if you didn't see the South Park Parody



You're Welcome!

No comments: