The Nitty Gritty

But more than all of those I am an entertainer. I carry around a ukulele with me for the same reason a gangster carries a gun; better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. Stage or sidewalk, Your Pal Pete shows are just where they happen.
Currently, I'm working on a musical, RagnaPOP(or she's got the bomb), set to premiere at this year's Capital Fringe Festival. I'm also working on music, comedy, and musical comedy; for kids and/or adults.
The fruit of these projects will be available on this site, so check back regularly!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Your Pal vs. Rosie vs Trump.

Who do I side with? Who the fuck cares? No pop culture or sociological dissection, I don't give a shit.
Honestly, It's not even that there are so many other pressing issues facing us; even if we lived in a heaven on earth, is there ever a time when so much attention should be paid to how an ego-driven billionaire and a former comedienne turned squawking head feel about each other? I say no. That's why I didn't put a link to a related story.
Remember the Simpsons Halloween episode where the giant advertisements come to life and are only stopped when people stopped paying attention to them. I say we do the same to Donald and Rosie. They certainly are easier to ignore than a rampaging thirty foot Lard Lad Donut statue.
I'm not above cheap publicity stunts, though. I'm calling out Lonnie Bruner for biting my sexy baldheaded style lo all these many years. He's in Asia right now, but when he comes back, IT'S ON!

No comments: