The Nitty Gritty

But more than all of those I am an entertainer. I carry around a ukulele with me for the same reason a gangster carries a gun; better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. Stage or sidewalk, Your Pal Pete shows are just where they happen.
Currently, I'm working on a musical, RagnaPOP(or she's got the bomb), set to premiere at this year's Capital Fringe Festival. I'm also working on music, comedy, and musical comedy; for kids and/or adults.
The fruit of these projects will be available on this site, so check back regularly!

Friday, June 01, 2007

I wade through them so you don't have to.

This is a bit lazy, I'll admit. These are just some awesome videos that make me glad youtube exists. I may do another one later about the 40th anniversary of Sgt. Pepper's.
Here's Pee Wee Herman doing Sly and the Family Stone:Priceless





I found this one yesterday, too perfect. "Baby Got Back" Gilbert and Sullivan style





I don't think the Shenandoah movie theater is gonna show "Knocked Up" although many of the women here have been. Deleted scenes usually suck, but these are hilarious. Not safe for work.





Here's another one.




No comments: