The Nitty Gritty

But more than all of those I am an entertainer. I carry around a ukulele with me for the same reason a gangster carries a gun; better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. Stage or sidewalk, Your Pal Pete shows are just where they happen.
Currently, I'm working on a musical, RagnaPOP(or she's got the bomb), set to premiere at this year's Capital Fringe Festival. I'm also working on music, comedy, and musical comedy; for kids and/or adults.
The fruit of these projects will be available on this site, so check back regularly!

Monday, May 08, 2006

Are you rich and famous? Take my quiz.

If you answer "yes" to all of these questions, than you might be rich and famous.

1. If you were senselessly murdered by some random nut, would the press call it an "assassination"?

2. If you woke up one day and came up with a ridiculous nickname that you wanted everyone to call you, would they do a joke about it on late night T.V.?

3. If you got a D.U.I., would you have to evade more than a dozen photographers outside the police station when you left?

4. Do you issue a press release (that gets used) when a relationship ends?

5. When you have a crazy idea, is there someone in the room that writes it down?

6. If a videotape of you having sex appeared in the internet, would everyone in America know about it by the next day?

7. Do you often yell at people for things that a lot of normal people would let slide?

8. Do you have no idea how to answer that last question?

3 comments:

Wicketywack said...

I answered "yes" to all of them. What do I do now?

Your Pal Pete said...

Then you're rich and famous! congrats! You're at least as famous as Jean-Claude Van Damme, who could only say yes to three questions, I can only guess which ones.

gwadzilla said...

rich in spirit
famous in my own mind